Interested in being featured on GenLex? We encourage you to submit your stories and insights through one of our two submission formats. Fill out the information on the left side if you have a fully written article you'd like to submit. If you would like to share your story in a less formal Q&A format, fill out some of the questions from the drop-down on the right and submit.
|If you have an article ready:|
Best to keep between 115 or and 320 characters
Article Photo & Document and a photo of yourself
or drop files here
Allowed filetypes: jpg, pdf, txt, doc (max size: 4.00 Mb)
|Want to share your story? Fill out some of the questions from the drop-down below to be selected for a spotlight feature (Q&A style) on GenLex. Please answer as many questions as you can so our readers can learn more about you.
- How did you find your job?
- Did you have professional help with your resume?
- What are your best tips for job interviews?
- How do you unwind?
- What’s something you always make time for?
- What’s your advice for someone who feels burnt out?
- How many times did you take the bar?
- How long did you study prior to sitting for the exam?
- What book/resource helped you the most?
- What book/resource helped you the least?
- What are your study/exam tips?
- Why did you decide to go to law school?
- What do you like/dislike the most about law school?
- Do you have a plan for after graduation?
- What do you wish you’d known during your first week of school?
- What was the hardest class?
- Which class did you enjoy the most? Why?
- What surprised you the most about law school?
- When do you think you’ll have paid off all your loans?
- What’s your loan repayment strategy?
- What are of law do you practice?
- What’s the best/worst part?
- If you’ve practiced in other areas, which did you like best? Why?
- Do you want to try a different area? Why? Which one?
- What’s your average case like?